Monday, June 06, 2005

what does it mean to have the proverbial rug pulled from beneath your feet, by the one who you would never have thought would do such a thing.

i cant think correctly right now...i dont know what to think...i dont know what to understand about things.

i just dont know.

my feelings for someone have been misplaced so greatly...but i dont know how to rectify it...each time i try, i keep failing.

someone please help me...its no good for me. my friends all tell me im wasting my time...my good friends all tell me to be careful...but i dont want to listen to them...they could never know how happy i am...how happy......

this song isnt doing anything for my thought pattern...nothing helps me to think anymore...i just cant do it anymore...i dont want this anymore =(

here are the lyrics of the song i am listening to...maybe they will make u see how its making my mind boggle

yesterday, words were not enough
even if we pass each other, don't stop
i want to understand more

sometimes I want to be alone
even as i journey, my heart is not content
and then I take notice of the one that's important to me

always, always
days will not always go well, but do smile
the amount of joy i felt
with only the few words that you gave to me
is what i will always remember

memories, on the way back in mid-winter
footprints in the white snow
a warm feeling descends and builds

someday, the time for us to part will come
surely, we will still be friends
for i can always feel you closer than anyone else

faraway, faraway
the future that i only saw shining is there straight ahead, so come, we must go
that the wishes you longed for
will most surely come true
is what i will always believe in

always, always
days will not always go well, but do smile
the amount of joy i felt
with only the few words that you gave to me
is what i will always remember

faraway, faraway
the future that i only saw shining is there straight ahead, so come, we must go
that the wishes you longed for
will most surely come true
is what i will always believe in
that is what i will always believe in


Archives

  July 2004     August 2004     November 2004     December 2004     April 2005     May 2005     June 2005     July 2005     August 2005     September 2005     October 2005     November 2005     December 2005     January 2006     February 2006     March 2006     April 2006     May 2006     June 2006     July 2006     August 2006     September 2006     October 2006     November 2006     December 2006     January 2007     February 2007     March 2007     April 2007     May 2007